- Go to Files.
- Go to All.
- Navigate to the folder where your files are located.
- Click the violet circle with the plus sign.
- Click Select.
- You can click on items one at a time.
You can also click and drag your mouse to select multiple files at once.
- Click More to see all available actions.
The list of available actions are different, depending on:
- file type
- whether only a single file or several files are selected
- whether the selected items are folders or files
The Rename option is available only if a single item is selected. The Copy option is not available if more than one folder is selected.
The Copy and Move operations have additional steps:
- After selecting the Move or Copy action, navigate to the folder where you want to move or copy your files to.
- Click Move here or Copy here.
- Moved or copied items will be shown at the end of the list. Refresh the page to properly sort them.